BECAUSE THERE’S A Y IN EVERY FAMILY
At the Y, we are committed to the ideals of your family.
From quality programming to a safe place for your children to play while you work out, we have it all for you to have a ball!
With our Y Membership My FAMILY can…
- Enjoy priority registration/reduced fees on specialty classes, swim lessons and youth programs
- Enjoy swimming during lap, free swim and family swim times
- Register for free A1 or A2 level swim classes
- Participate in any group exercise or aquatic fitness class
- Work out in the wellness center or base fitness
- Register for personal or small group training
- Play pick-up basketball
- Enroll in adult learn to swim classes
- Register for certified CPR or First Aid classes
- Join a committee, the Y Board or help out with fundraising
- Attend free lectures and wellness workshops
- Have a birthday party at the Y
- Participate in family fun Y events
SPRING 2020 – April 20 – June 21
- Member Registration: Monday, March 30 at 9am
- Non-Member Registration: Monday, April 6
- NO CLASSES: Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-25
- Times and offerings are subject to change.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registering for our programs is fast and easy!
- Visit our Online Registration Portal – Registration opens 3/30.
- Click to view Registration Policies
- Participants may only attend classes for which they are registered.
DID YOU KNOW?
WE OFFER FREE CLASSES FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 18 MONTHS!
Applies to non-aquatic programming, classes are free for kids 18 months and younger with your Family Membership!