BECAUSE THERE’S A Y IN EVERY FAMILY
At the Y, we are committed to the ideals of your family.
From quality programming to a safe place for your children to play while you work out, we have it all for you to have a ball!
TO SEE AND REGISTER FOR OUR PROGRAMS, CLICK HERE.
With our Y Membership My FAMILY can…
- Enjoy priority registration/reduced fees on specialty classes, swim lessons and youth programs
- Enjoy swimming during lap, free swim and family swim times
- Register for free A1 or A2 level swim classes
- Participate in any group exercise or aquatic fitness class
- Work out in the wellness center or base fitness
- Register for personal or small group training
- Play pick-up basketball
- Enroll in adult learn to swim classes
- Register for certified CPR or First Aid classes
- Join a committee, the Y Board or help out with fundraising
- Attend free lectures and wellness workshops
- Have a birthday party at the Y
- Participate in family fun Y events
HOW TO REGISTER
Registering for our programs is fast and easy!
- Register Online. Visit our Online Registration Portal
- Register In-Person. Our Member Services Team is also available to assist you in signing up for classes and programs.
- Participants may only attend classes for which they are registered.
- NOTE: When you register for the Fall session, you will be reserving a spot for the entire duration of the Fall session (12 weeks), though we are only billing for four weeks out at a time. If you would like to cancel, you must send in a cancelation request at least five days prior to billing, which will happen on the first of each month. Failure to provide a cancellation request will NOT result in a refund or credit. Cancellations do not apply to Swim School lessons.
- NOTE: Swim School classes may require an evaluation. Evaluations prior to registration for new participants and those who missed the last session are mandatory. Please schedule in a timely fashion prior to classes beginning.
DID YOU KNOW?
WE OFFER FREE CLASSES FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 18 MONTHS!
Applies to non-aquatic programming, classes are free for kids 18 months and younger with your Family Membership!