September 20 – December 19
- Member Registration: September 8
- Non-Member Registration: September 13
- NO CLASSES:
- Thanksgiving Break (November 24-28)
HOW TO REGISTER
Registering for our programs is fast and easy!
- Register Online. Visit our Online Registration Portal
- Register In-Person. Our Member Services Team is also available to assist you in signing up for classes and programs.
- Participants may only attend classes for which they are registered.
- NOTE: When you register for the Fall session, you will be reserving a spot for the entire duration of the Fall session (12 weeks), though we are only billing for four weeks out at a time. If you would like to cancel, you must send in a cancelation request at least five days prior to billing, which will happen on the first of each month. Failure to provide a cancellation request will NOT result in a refund or credit.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS
AGES: 13-18 YRS.
Build strength and stamina in this 45 minute high energy workout. Trainers will lead participants through organized circuits to build strength and stamina, improving the performance for all levels of athletes in any sport. With an emphasis on bodyweight exercises and functional fitness principles, this class promises to challenge everyone to their max.
FREE FOR FAMILY MEMBERS!Register
For more information about Teen Fit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIN. PARTICIPANTS 3 | MAX. PARTICIPANTS 12
AGES: 12-15 YRS.
Learn the fundamentals of boxing technique and self defense in our hour of power youth boxing. Build lean muscle, and sharpen coordination and balance, all while relieving stress and having fun. Mental toughness is guaranteed!Register
For more information about Teen Boxing, please contact email@example.com.
TEEN WELLNESS PASS CERTIFICATION
The YMCA of Greenwich Wellness Center is available to teens 15 years or older. Teens between the ages of 13-14 may earn a wellness “PASS” for usage at select times and days by completing a comprehensive training. During each session, trainers will provide an orientation to equipment usage and safety, as well as base fitness parameters and programs. Trainers will also provide wellness and nutrition tips along with workout regimes suitable for growing athletes of this age. FOR YMCA OF GREENWICH MEMBERS ONLY.
Pre-requisites for earning a YMCA of Greenwich wellness “PASS” are completion of one of the following:
- 10 (30 minute) one-on-one private training sessions.
- 10 (30 minute) semi-private training sessions.
Once students have completed all sessions and demonstrated competence, they may use the wellness center during the following times:
- Daily, from 3-5pm, on their own
- Anytime with an adult 21+
This program is also designed for young adults who simply want to learn how to work out correctly and safely while under the supervision of a YMCA certified personal trainer.
Ages 13-14 yrs. | Priced per session.
For questions regarding Teen Wellness Pass Certification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AQUATIC DRYLAND FITNESS
MIN. PARTICIPANTS 4 | AGES 11 – 14 YRS.
Aquatics dryland training is an integral part of a competitive athlete’s training program. This program focuses on improving each participant’s all-around athleticism with an emphasis on proper technique and safety to create stronger, less injury prone, faster and more confident athletes. Specific components include weight training for athletes (building strength without bulk), exercises that emphasize coordination and flexibility, injury prevention, and takeaway knowledge about workout programs and nutrition.
For questions regarding Dryland classes, please contact email@example.com.
Questions? We’d love to help.
For more information about Tween & Teen Wellness Programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.