One-On-One Personal Training
*Members Only – 12 Years Old & Up
OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS SPECIALIZE IN
- General Fitness / Cardiovascular Endurance
- Strength, Sports, and Power Training
- Post Rehab Training
- Weight Loss and Gain
- Functional Fitness Training (TRX, Kettlebell, Battle ropes, etc…)
- Yoga / Pilates
- Teen Fitness
- Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness
- Older Adult Fitness
- Special Needs Population
PERSONAL TRAINING POLICIES
- All participants must fill out a PAR-Q before their first session•Personal Training sessions are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Personal Training sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Non-Members must check in at the front desk before training session begins.
- Sessions are by appointment only and have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
For more info, contact Greg Loomis at 203.869.1630 ext. 210 or email@example.com
This class will teach you boxing fundamentals such as punching, slipping, footwork, and skipping rope along with giving you a great workout! Work directly with an experienced coach to develop core strength and physical stamina. Start training like a fighter TODAY!
MASTERS WATER POLO
The Masters Water Polo Club is a year round program divided between three seasons: Fall (September-December), Spring (January-April) and Summer (May-August). Practice will consist of swim conditioning, ball handling, shooting and a lot of scrimmaging. During each season, players will have an opportunity to play local master teams as well as some national level tournaments. Water polo experience is highly encouraged.
For pricing, please contact Kim Tierney Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Masters Swim Program is a year-round adult program that services the needs of all masters swimmers. There are three progressive levels to this program: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Each swimmer will have the opportunity to train for freestyle as well as the other 3 competitive strokes: Butterfly, Breaststroke, & Backstroke. This program is ideally suited for first time masters swimmers, former competitive swimmers, and fitness enthusiasts with a passion for swimming.
For pricing, please contact the Y Front Desk at email@example.com