One-On-One Personal Training
*Members Only – 12 Years Old & Up
OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS SPECIALIZE IN
- General Fitness / Cardiovascular Endurance
- Strength, Sports, and Power Training
- Post Rehab Training
- Weight Loss and Gain
- Functional Fitness Training (TRX, Kettlebell, Battle ropes, etc…)
- Yoga / Pilates
- Teen Fitness
- Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness
- Older Adult Fitness
- Special Needs Population
PERSONAL TRAINING POLICIES
- All participants must fill out a PAR-Q before their first session•Personal Training sessions are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Personal Training sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Non-Members must check in at the front desk before training session begins.
- Sessions are by appointment only and have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
For more info, contact Greg Loomis at 203.869.1630 ext. 210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Group Personal Training
Hour long sessions range from 4-8 participants and are run by our talented personal training staff. Your trainer will keep your small group focused and entertained. Start your own group of friends, family or co-workers or join an established group. Custom workouts are tailored specifically to each participant based on personal preferences and fitness levels. Registration required.
SMALL GROUP CLASS OPTIONS
- FIT MOMS
- BEGINNER TRX
For pricing and information on booking, please contact Greg Loomis at email@example.com