When School’s Out, The Y Is In
Spend your day off from school having fun with your friends at the Y! Our Vacation Camp program offers tons of creative, engaging and fun choices of activities including arts & crafts, gym games, pool time, fitness classes and much more!
MIN. PARTICIPANTS 5 | MAX. PARTICIPANTS 16
Vacation Camp 2021-2022 Dates:
- September 7 Rosh Hashanah
- September 16 Yom Kippur
- November 2 Election Day
- December 27-31 Holiday Recess
- January 17 MLK Jr. Day
- February 14-21 Winter Recess
- April 15-22 Spring Recess
FULL DAY CAMP
Following the Greenwich Public Schools calendar, Vacation Camp meets at our Y from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Extended day options are also available in the morning (8:00 – 9:00 AM) and the afternoon (4:00 – 5:30 PM).
- AGES 5 – 12 YRS.
- Member $65 per day | Non-Member $80 per day
- EARLY DROP OFF FEE: $10 per day
- LATE PICK-UP FEE: $15 per day
HALF DAY CAMP
Following the Greenwich Public Schools calendar, Vacation Camp meets at our Y from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Extended day options are also available in the morning (8:00 – 9:00 AM)
- AGES 3 – 5 YRS.
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Member $35 per day | Non-Member $55 per day
- Early drop off option (8:00AM – 9:00AM): $10 per day
The following is required for all participants:
• Campers must be Grades Pre-K-5 (as of September 2021)
• Current CT health forms must be submitted
• Authorization to Administer Medication (if applicable)
- Registration Form – Full Day Camp
- Registration Form – Half Day Camp
- Health Exam Record for Campers
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by Youth Camp Personnel
Questions? We’d love to help.
To register, please complete and return forms to Diana Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org.