Y ON THE FLY…
When School’s Out The Y Is In
Spend your day off from school having fun with your friends at the Y! Our Vacation Camp program offers tons of creative, engaging and fun choices of activities including arts & crafts, gym games, pool time, fitness classes and much more!
MIN. PARTICIPANTS 5 | MAX. PARTICIPANTS 16
Fall 2020 Dates:
- Dates may change depending on GPS schedule and COVID-19 changes
- September 18 – Rosh Hashanah
- September 28 – Yom Kippur
- November 3 – Election Day
FULL DAY CAMP
Following the Greenwich Public Schools calendar, Vacation Camp meets at our Y from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Extended day options are also available in the morning (8:00 – 9:00 AM) and the afternoon (4:00 – 5:30 PM).
- AGES 5 – 12 YRS.
- Member $65 per day | Non-Member $85 per day
- EARLY DROP OFF FEE: Member $10 per day | Non-Member $15 per day
- LATE PICK-UP FEE: Member $15 per day | Non-Member $25 per day
HALF DAY CAMP
- AGES 3 – 5 YRS.
- 9:00AM – 12:00PM
- Member $35 per day | Non-Member $55 per day
- Early drop off option (8:00AM – 9:00AM): Member $10 per day | Non-Member $15 per day
- No late pick-up
The following is required for all participants:
• Campers must be Grades K-5 (as of September 2020)
• Current CT health forms must be submitted
• Authorization to Administer Medication (if applicable)
- Registration Form
- Health Exam Record for Campers
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by Youth Camp Personnel