SESSION DATES TBD
- Member Registration: Currently on hold
- Non-Member Registration: TBD
- NO CLASSES: Memorial Day Weekend, May 23-25
HOW TO REGISTER
Registering for our programs is fast and easy!
- Register Online. Visit our Online Registration Portal
- Register In-Person. Our Member Services Team is also available to assist you in signing up for classes and programs.
- Participants may only attend classes for which they are registered.
- NOTE: Swim School classes may require an evaluation. Evaluations prior to registration for new participants and those who missed the last session are mandatory. Please schedule in a timely fashion prior to classes beginning.
Program Cancellation & Absences Policies
- Classes that are canceled by the YMCA due to unforeseen circumstances or facilities related issues, will be rescheduled for make-up if possible or issued a class credit.
- Absences of any kind will not result in any refund of class fees.
Inclement Weather Policies
For the safety of our members and staff, the YMCA of Greenwich may close the facility due to inclement weather. Members may access information regarding closures and delays by:
- Calling 203.869.1630
- Checking the YMCA’s website and social media accounts: greenwichymca.org/alerts, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Check with local announcing stations -1490 AM WGCH (radio) and News 12 CT (television).
- In the event of wind, thunder and lightning storms: the CEO and Aquatics staff will determine any cancellations and will notify families accordingly via email.
- If Greenwich Public Schools are closed: All Youth Classes are canceled. All adult programs will run based on the availability of instructors.
- If Greenwich Public Schools have a 1 hour delay: All Youth Classes scheduled to start before 9:45 am are canceled. All classes after 9:45 am will run. All adult programs run based on the availability of instructors.
- If Greenwich Public Schools have a 2 hour delay: All Youth Classes scheduled to start before 10:45 am are canceled. All classes after 10:45 am will run. All adult programs run based on the availability of instructor.
- If Greenwich Public Schools have an early dismissal: All programs run based on the availability of instructors and at the discretion of the YMCA. Please call or check the website.
- If a program is canceled for the session, all enrollees will receive a full refund of class fees only.
- If a participant cancels prior to the first class, a refund will be given with a $10 service charge.
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather will not result in any refund of class fees.
- If a participant withdraws from a program prior to attending the first class, a full credit will be issued.
- If a participant withdraws during the second or third week of classes, a prorated credit will be issued.
- If a participant withdraws after the third week of classes, no credit will be issued.
- Program credits expire after one year.
ADULT PROGRAM REGISTRATION
The following programs offered by the YMCA of Greenwich are programs that require registration. We strictly enforce registration requirements to ensure safety for all of our Members.
- Run Club – requires registration, no fees
- Tri- Club – requires registration and monthly dues
- Masters Swim – requires registration and monthly dues
- Masters Water Polo – requires registration and seasonal dues
- Senior Swim – requires registration and participants must be a Greenwich resident