We’re excited to welcome you and your family back to the Y.
Your health and well-being remain our biggest priority.
We have some exciting new and returning programs to kick off the Fall.
Coupled with our updated policies and procedures, we will continue to THRIVE AT THE Y.
CLICK TO VIEW OUR FALL PROGRAM BROCHURE
September 26 – December 18
- Member Registration: September 8
- Non-Member Registration: September 14
- NO CLASSES: Thanksgiving Weekend, Wednesday, November 25 – Sunday, November 29, classes resume Monday, November 30
HOW TO REGISTER
Registering for our programs is fast and easy!
- Register Online. Visit our Online Registration Portal
- Register In-Person. Our Member Services Team is also available to assist you in signing up for classes and programs.
- Participants may only attend classes for which they are registered.
- NOTE: When you register for the Fall session, you will be reserving a spot for the entire duration of the Fall session (12 weeks), though we are only billing for four weeks out at a time. If you would like to cancel, you must send in a cancelation request at least five days prior to billing, which will happen on the first of each month. Failure to provide a cancellation request will NOT result in a refund or credit. Cancellations do not apply to Swim School lessons.
- NOTE: Swim School classes may require an evaluation. Evaluations prior to registration for new participants and those who missed the last session are mandatory. Please schedule in a timely fashion prior to classes beginning.
COVID-19 Refund/ Credit Policies
Updated August 2020. All YMCA Programs that begin this Fall will follow their usual commitment period (e.g., Swim Team – one year, Fall Programs – 12-weeks.) For this period, the YMCA will be billing over a periodic basis:
- Annual/quarterly commitment programs will be billed quarterly
- 12-week programs will be billed monthly
Additionally, each of the programs has their own “trial” periods where a full refund can be obtained for non-COVID-19 reasons (e.g., two weeks for annual programs.)
Should we have a Facility Closure due to…
Member(s) tests positive:
- Close affected areas of facility for the day for deep clean.
- Positive test Member would not be permitted to return to Y until fulfilled the following requirements:
- Latest CDC prescribed quarantine period (QP).
- At end of QP, will be permitted to return to the activity if they
- Have a negative test result within 72 hours of return
- Show no illness/symptoms
- No refund or credit for closure.
Government-mandated closure occurs:
- Passing the halfway point in the program/class schedule/billing period, will not result in any refunds or credits.
- Prior to reaching the halfway point in the billing period, the Y will issue a ratable credit to be used for the next session.
Program participant who tests positive for COVID-19 would be required to miss program activity under above guidelines for “Member(s) tests positive”.
- No refund or credit will be provided for QP nor if participant elects to not return.
- If tests positive after registration but prior to program commencement, a full refund will be provided.
Program group closure due to positive COVID-19 test within group.
- Same rules as participant for all group members.
Questions? We’d love to help.
For more information regarding Youth Programs and Fall Registration, please contact Diana Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.