*NEW* Brown Bag Lunch Lectures
Bring your lunch to enjoy an hour of stimulating conversation at the YMCA of Greenwich. Our brown bag lunch series offers opportunities for active adults to learn, laugh, and connect. Each lecture covers a different topic with a variety of weekly speakers. Coffee and beverages provided.
Tuesdays 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Winter Schedule (DATES ARE TENTATIVE):
- 1/14: Tales to Inspire & Motivate – featuring Bill Smith, Al Brodbeck & Jeff Castle and Rose O’Sullivan
- 1/28: Cyber Security 101 – The Threat is Real – featuring Owen West, former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations – Read Owen West’s Bio
- 2/11: Music For the Soul – featuring Randall Actcheson, American Concert Pianist
- 2/25: “Shake it Off” Exercising the Body & the Brain to Combat Parkinson’s Disease – featuring Lynn Hagerbrant, our Y’s Parkinson’s Body & Mind Program leader and other experts in the field.
- 3/10: Balance Strengthening & Fall Prevention w/ HSS – featuring the Hospital for Special Surgery
- 3/31: The TOUGHEST Guys in the Gym – featuring Captain Bisset, leader of the RDAC (Recruiting District Assistance Council), military mentorship program based here at our Y.
Member $0 | Non-Member $10
QUESTIONS? WE’D LOVE TO HELP.
For more information about our Brown Bag Lunch Lecture Series, or to suggest a topic or volunteer to host a lecture, please contact Christine Lavin at email@example.com.