To bring together and strengthen the community through programs and services that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all men, women and children.
Delivering lasting personal and social change so everyone has the opportunity to grow and thrive regardless of age, income or background.
A helping hand. A shoulder to lean on. A place where people reach their potential before issues become problems. The YMCA of Greenwich has been filling the gaps and bridging divides since 1916. We welcome people from all walks of life, providing a place where we can all become:
- Stronger and better connected families
- Healthier seniors with strong social circles that volunteer and stay involved
- Confident and skilled young leaders
- Resilient and healthy children who thrive and lead healthy, long lives
- Motivated adults that take charge of their health, get active and become role models and mentors
- Newcomers who participate and engage in their communities
- Teens who feel confident and have a strong sense of belonging
- Happy people, excited about life